Chemical Moth Balls
Mothballs have been around for years. They were what every mother used to keep the moths out of winter and summer clothes. The mothballs would be placed in a trunk to also keep the clothes deodorized. People used mothballs under their sofa cushions and in drawers and closets and under rugs. They were placed everywhere. Mothballs were the most inexpensive deodorizer to buy, so they were purchased in large quantities and used most frequently.
Now we find out that mothballs contain naphthalene or 1-4-dichlorobenzene, both of which are poisons if inhaled. Mothballs can cause nausea, vomiting and headache. Other signs of illness are shortness of breath, coughing and burning eyes. These chemicals are also documented carcinogens.
Most people use them today without realizing their side effects. Children that have glucose problems can become severely ill. Having clothing just removed from a storage trunk and put on can cause the naphthalene to enter through the skin.
Contact us for more information and news about MothFree®. You and your family deserve to be protected from dangerous chemicals, at the same time that you drive away the pesky critters that destroy your fine garments. Get MothFree® — and nothing else — before it's too late.